Saturday 18 October 2014

Carpet Cleaning letheringsett. (post move clean)

"Can I just say what a truly wonderful job you have done. I am so pleased, it has really made a big difference to how we are now living".


Sofa cleaning Felbrigg.

Hi Simon, thanks loads for making my suite look like new, and for being accomodating to max lol.
Thank you, Michelle.

"You're welcome Michelle, thanks for the comments. Max was sweet :-)"

End Of tenancy Carpet Cleaning North Walsham Norfolk.

(Kindly sent by text)
Thank you for the tremendous effort with our carpets. They came up a treat and passed!! I have passed your number onto my mum who's looking for a carpet cleaner soon. Thank u.

Mrs C

Stain Removal & Carpet Cleaning Stalham

Many thanks for your efforts and quick response. The stain is no longer noticeable. Will use again and recommend.

Kind Regards

Mrs B 

No comments:

Post a Comment